Friday, April 3, 2009

Drunk Blog Post.

What a week I've had! Actually ... cupla weeks. You wouldn't believe me if I told ya most of the interesting stuff I've done. New people. New places. Some baffling "answers" to some of life's biggest questions (or non-answers if you will). Acroooosssss the speectruuuummmm. I am officially a changed man. And yet tomorrow, I'm just gonna be the guy that wishes he didn't make the blog post while he was drunk. I blame being drunkn and not sleepy and no having anything better to do.
People are strange (I'm fine buy the way (no, that's not a misprint)).
So what's up with you guys???

2 comments:

  1. hehehehe you are to cute and funny when you be drunk :) loves xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lager & birds, lager & birds.

    Also, I'm alright thanks. Not drunk but it's only 9am on Saturday so it could still happen.

    ReplyDelete